Meet the Team
Attila Fekete MAAT
Accountant & Tax Adviser
Attila is the Senior Accountant at ATF Accountancy and he is fully AAT qualified since 2017. He is passionate about his work and likes to keep himself updated on the latest developments in the accounting world. He enjoy watching and playing football in his free time and spending time with his family
Erika is our Admin Assistant and has been working with us for the past year. She has an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Business Administration and experience in the field. She's very good at prioritizing tasks and has great communication skills. Also, she started her studies towards an AAT qualification. In her spare time, she loves to cook, read, and horse ride.
VAT & Payroll Specialist
Erika has been working for ATF for over 3 years. She is dealing with payroll and VAT returns. Her passion for numbers and organizing things has led her to this profession. Erika has previous experience in finance and is ambitiously studying AAT with the intention to qualify as an accountant. Her hobbies are travelling, yoga, swimming and reading.
Ionela is our trainee bookkeeper who has been with us for the last year. Ionela has a bachelor's degree in Finance, Banks, and Accounting and is always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness, therefore she is studying towards an AAT qualification. In her spare time, she enjoys travelling, reading, cycling, and she loves spending time with her family and friends.
Abilities, skills and specialists members.
Our accountants are members of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). The AAT also issues and regulates our operating licence, and all of our accountants are AAT-trained accountants and tax advisors.
In addition, we:
In addition, we:
- Hold appropriate qualifications in taxation and accounting
- Are constantly improving ourselves
- Hold a liability insurance policy of £250,000
- Are Quickbooks and Dext's partners
- Comply with the requirements of the Code of Ethics issued by the AAT
- Try to explain the technical details of taxation in a way that the client understands what we are doing and why
- Allow time for each and every client to help navigate issues and dealings with HMRC
- Remind our clients of deadlines, so we can avoid fines and penalties
Are you looking for Accounting and Tax Advisory services in Norwich ?
Schedule a free, no obligation consultation with one of our specialist accountants by phone or meet us in our Norwich based office.schedule a meeting